1. Get your facts straight before you make the confrontation.
The more information you have, the better!
2. If a friend's temper gets the better of them...
3. Remind them that there's always a better way.
4. While it may be boring, it's important to wait for the right time to make your confrontation.
5. Gather all people affected.
6. When the moment is right, just go for it!
7. Have a strong opening line at the ready.
8. Stare them down.
Make them feel reeeeeeal uncomfortable.
9. Don't hold back.
10. Make sure to hear out their side of the story...
11. But ultimately, don't let them guilt trip you!
Have you ever had trouble confronting someone?
Let us know in the comments below!