We know you're as devastated as we are about Pretty Little Liars ending, but we've got the perfect show to cheer you up. Read up on The Bold Type and then watch the latest episodes right here on Freeform.
1. The Bold Type follows three women who work together at one of the top magazines in NYC, Scarlet.
And like the Liars, these women are career-driven, funny, intelligent, and ridiculously relatable.
2. There's Jane -- the Staff Writer.
Jane may struggle with her confidence from time to time, but she doesn't shy away from writing the truth -- she writes the articles every girl wants to read.
3. There's Kat -- the Social Media Director.
This girl is everyone's idol. Like Hanna, she's confident, sassy, and not afraid to talk about the things that really matter. You'll love her, we promise. You'll also probably want to be her.
4. And there's Sutton -- an assistant with a dream of working in fashion.
Sutton just wants to be taken seriously in an industry that's tough to get into, but we have faith in her that she'll make her dream come true.
5. The Scarlet ladies have a friendship that is just as strong as the Liars'.
One of our favorite things about PLL was the central friendship between the female characters. The Liars were so honest with one another and they would forgive each other no matter what. We think it's safe to say that we'll see a similar friendship in The Bold Type.
6. They tell each other everything.
See? We really did mean everything...
7. And there isn't anything they wouldn't do for one another.
Don't even ask. Just watch it.
8. As a whole, The Bold Type doesn't hold back.
9. It's fun and it's guaranteed to make you giggle.
Spoiler: she's really not wearing a bra.
10. But more than that, it's totally empowering.
This is Jacqueline, the editor-in-chief of Scarlet. She's a fan of tough love and we adore her. Rather than being one of those stereotypical, cold-hearted bosses, she's a mentor. She will inspire you to achieve all that you want in life.
11. It asks what it means to be a woman.
We know from watching PLL that there's a lot more inside of a woman than what you see on the outside and we're glad to see another show that revels in this idea.
12. It explores sexuality.
And it does it in the same, upfront way as PLL did. Emily was a role model to us all and it looks like we'll have some similar role models in The Bold Type.
13. And relationships.
You might even love this ship as much as you love Haleb...
14. Lots and lots of relationships.
The PLL ships made watching the show so much fun. We loved trying to figure out which ship was our favorite, hearing about all the relationship drama, and getting to see our girls settle down with their one true loves. We're so excited that The Bold Type will let us have this kind of fun too!
15. And the fashion is to die for.
Look at those dresses! Like the Liars, Jane, Kat, and Sutton each have their own unique style so there's something for everyone. We do have to admit, however, that their unique styles are not quite as unique as Aria's...
16. All we can say, PLL fans, is that you will absolutely love this show.
Fierce women? Check. Witty dialogue? Check. Inspiring mentors? Check. A friendship that conquers all? Check. See it for yourselves by watching the premiere now right here on Freeform.
Is The Bold Type going to be on your summer watchlist?
Tell us in the comments and don't forget to tag your other PLL friends -- they'll need something to fill that gaping PLL hole in their lives!