The Pretty Little Liars A-List Wrap Party was our last chance to see the PLL cast all together, and it did not disappoint. There was love, laughs and plenty of secrets spilled. Check out the very best moments from the wrap party in our round up below. And if you love the cast as much as we do, you can watch it again here on Freeform.
1. They all looked incredible on the red carpet.
Slay, ladies, slay.
2. And recreated the iconic "shhh" pose together.
Possibly for the last time as a group. *cries*
3. Lucy told us how she found out who A.D. was.
It was Drew Van Acker who gave it away.
4. And Troian revealed that she knew who was A.D. for two years!
We can't believe she was able to keep it secret for that long. She's obviously learned a thing or two from Spencer.
5. Lucy gave a surprising answer when she was asked which other character she would play.
She's obviously got a taste for villainy after Aria's dark turn in Season 7B.
6. Troian's inspiration for Alex came from an unlikely source.
No wonder Alex was such a badass.
7. Lucy and Ashley revealed that they actually first met on Myspace when they were 15.
They bonded over Ashley's hair, and the rest is history.
8. Troian didn't know just how young Sasha was when they first met.
Sasha is seriously talented.
9. The Liars favorite villain was "old school Ali."
As well as Mona and Alex, of course.
10. And they dished the dirt on who takes the longest to get ready.
But Ashley admitted that she was always five minutes late because she needed to get coffee first. Same, girl, same.
11. Sasha dropped this pretty impressive fact:
The #PLLSquad is a global family.
12. We got to see exclusive footage from their last table read.
Which took place in the same room as their first table read 😢 .
13. Then Ashley made us tear up when she said this:
The PLL cast and crew just have so much love for each other.
14. And we got even more emotional when we saw the footage from their last day of filming.
15. Shay shared how Emily's coming out story had a positive impact with fans.
Love is love.
16. I. Marlene King reminded us what PLL is really about.
The Liars are #friendshipgoals, always.
17. They made us super happy when they said they'd be up for doing a reunion one day.
18. And they gave the sweetest thank you messages to the #PLLSquad.
Anyone else feeling emotional right now?