We don't want Ezra to be A.D., but we have realized that he might be the shadiest character in Rosewood. Check out our reasons below and then tell us if you think he's guilty with the PLL Suspect Tracker, brought to you by SIMPLE Mobile.
1. The day that Ezra returned to Rosewood was the same day that the Liars received the board game.
2. And he had to return to New York soon after.
Was visiting Nicole just a cover up? A cover up for his A.D. planning?
3. Nicole didn't mention what it was like to see Ezra again.
She only talked about imagining seeing him again and how that kept her going while she was a hostage. Does that mean Ezra wasn't really visiting Nicole when he said he was?
4. Aria is the only Liar who has been singled out by A.D.
Which suggests that A.D. has a special connection to her.
5. And A.D. really wants her to join their side.
But the question is, why?
6. Sydney didn't want Aria to see who was driving that car...
Perhaps Ezra's plan is to steal Aria away from the group without her knowing he is behind it?
7. He acted seriously strange when he bumped into Spencer and Wren at the airport.
We've always suspected that Wren might have something to do with A.D. -- is it possible that Ezra and Wren already knew each other? Or was Ezra acting suspiciously because he wasn't on his way to visit Nicole? He saw Spencer and then he quickly looked away from her -- why?
8. A.D. is really hung up on that report Aria filled out.
Maybe Ezra hasn't forgiven her after all, and splitting her up from the other Liars is his means of revenge.
9. A.D. left Aria a jigsaw piece in The Brew.
A very convenient location for Ezra...
10. And A.D. ultimately helped Aria win the game.
They gave her an unlimited supply of freedom, and who would want her to have that? Ezra. After he found out about Archer, perhaps he decided to take down the other Liars so that he and Aria would be free to live their lives together. It's not a completely crazy theory, is it?
Watch the latest episodes of Pretty Little Liars right here on Freeform.
And share your A.D. theories in the comments.