1. Aria noticed burns on Hanna's back...
Caused by her kidnapper!
2. Elliott is evil.
Like, really, REALLY evil!
3. Ezra is out of town working on the book.
And Aria hasn't told him anything about Elliott.
4. The Brew is selling Sara Shepard's latest book!
We can't wait to read it!
5. The future Mrs. Cavanaugh was not happy to see Spencer.
And made it clear she didn't like Toby keeping secrets with Spencer...
6. Caleb still feels responsible for Hanna's kidnapping.
7. Emily stole Mary Drake's Radley file to secretly give it to Toby...
8. Aria told Hanna she broke up with Liam.
9. And Hanna told Aria she didn't want to talk about being kidnapped...
Because she's worried if she does, she'll never stop crying.
10. Hanna and Aria visited an Amish bed and breakfast to find out more about Elliott...
And found out he used to visit with Charlotte!
11. Charlotte and Elliott used to make out there.
And Charlotte gave Eliza dolls of the Liars...
12. Hanna spotted a cattle prod and it gave her flashbacks to her abduction -- and made her wonder if Elliott could be AD!
13. Elliott realized Aria was in his house because she put his key back in the wrong place!
In her defense, the two fixtures are identical!
14. The Liars were thinking about going to the police about Elliott...
But decided against it to protect Alison.
15. Hanna accidentally struck Rollins with her car... and killed him!
OK, so this was hard to miss, but it's kind of a big deal!