1. Dominic Sherwood took center stage in Taylor Swift’s most recent music video Style as that obligatory hot guy.
2. Katherine McNamara started her career at 13. On Broadway. In a Sondheim Musical. (A Little Night Music with Catherine Zeta Jones & Angela Lansbury). That is some no-fooling difficult music that takes some serious chops.
3. Uhm. Isaiah Mustafa is The Old Spice commercial guy. What else is there to say about that, really? He’s. Awesome.
4. Alberto Rosende (Simon) once starred as Link Larkin in a musical production of Hairspray. Of course he did, that guy’s face practically screams “Nicest Kids in Town,” right?
5. Emeraude Toubia (Isabelle) was on Model Latina. There are a billion ways to say how pretty she is. Being on Model Latina is sort of only one of them.
6. Matthew Daddario starred as Channing in Delivery Man, playing one of Vince Vaughn’s many, many children.
7. Harry Shum Jr. was Mike Chang in Glee. His performance on the show led to The Mortal Instruments author Cassie Clare declaring he would be the perfect Magnus Bane. And that was three years ago!
8. The first acting gig for David Castro (Raphael) came when he was 5 years old. It was a SpongeBob commercial. Since then, it’s been a lot of awesome roles. Including The Little Fugitive and 27 Dresses.
9. Alan Van Sprang is accustomed to playing the villain...
He was King Henry on CW’s Reign. So. Valentine? Sure. Slam dunk.
10. Jon Cor was in the second ever episode of our favourite legal drama, Suits. He starred as Tom Keller, the poor guy who is harassed by Louis Litt about his fantasy football site.
So, there we have it, 10 things you might not have known about the cast of Shadowhunters. If any of the super fans out there have any other fun facts about our demon-slaying stars, why not pop them in the comments box below. We'd love to read them!