If we're in trouble, we hope Maia's around. She's not afraid to speak out, stand up, or fight back. She'll do anything to protect those she cares about, even if it means standing up to the Clave. Check out Maia's best moments below, and don't forget to watch the latest episodes of Shadowhunters here.
1. When she was determined to find out what happened to Gretel.
At first she thought Jace was responsible and she tried to kill him, but we won't hold that against her.
She has always been so loyal to her friends.
3. When she told Simon to follow his heart and ask Clary out.
It was clear she liked Simon, but she didn't want to get between him and the love of his life.
4. When she helped out a fellow Downworlder by bartending at Magnus' party.
This was a big deal considering Maia doesn't trust Shadowhunters much.
5. When she was willing to go to any lengths to stop the Downworld being destroyed.
Attacking Clary was definitely a mistake, but we admired her bravery.
6. When she put aside her differences with the Shadowhunters for the greater good.
It was so moving to see everyone work together to stop Valentine.
7. When Simon revealed he was a Daylighter and she was totally supportive.
Some Downworlders might have been jealous, but she was just happy for him.
8. When Luke was being challenged by the pack and she defended him.
Luke is lucky to have her around.
9. When she made it clear that the Downworld would never accept tracking chips.
Maia is never scared to fight for what she believes in.
10. When Maia and Clary confronted the Inquisitor about the Clave's discrimination.
They totally exposed Inquisitor Herondale's prejudice, and we loved every second of it.
11. When she refused to apologize for standing up for herself.
Someone had to help Jace come to his senses.
Did we miss any inspirational Maia moments? Tell us in the comments.
And remember, you can watch the latest episode of Shadowhunters right now.