S2E9 Behind-The-Scenes Moments:
In this episode, Raphael and Izzy have their first real date in Raphael's luxurious suite. He teaches her how to cook (which is no easy task) and they really get to know each other. They seem like a cute couple but then we're reminded that they're both addicted to each other. The date takes a dark turn before Alec shows up in full protective brother mode! Meanwhile, Clary and Simon finally get some alone time in his less than luxurious canoe. They're also interrupted as Jace arrives on the scene and spoils the atmosphere. Check out the best BTS moments from the episode below:
1. Emeraude gave her verdict on Raphabelle's first date.
Three?! Raphael is definitely a ten.
2. Matt and David practiced their fight scene.
We're worried about their beautiful faces!
3. These two put their cooking skills to the test.
Which cast member do you think is the best cook?
4. And David proved he's a multi-talented man.
Acting, cooking and playing the piano -- he's got it all!
5. Then everyone took a well deserved rest.
We wish our workplace was this comfy.
6. Check out Raphael's lavish suite.
Vamps have such extravagant tastes!
7. He even has a crazy guitar collection!
Remember when Raphael was posing as Simon's band manager?
8. Meanwhile, Alberto and Katherine were hanging out in a less glamorous location.
Not that there's anything wrong with Simon's canoe!
9. The canoe does look cozy, if a little cramped.
At least it's more spacious than a coffin!
10. Dom showed up with a huge smile on his face!
This cast always has fun on set.
11. He was being his usual mischievous self.
He just can't behave himself!
12. And these three went for a ride in the band van.
We'd love to see these guys go on a roadtrip together.
Catch up on the new episodes of Shadowhunters right here on Freeform!
Tell us in the comments if there are any more BTS moments you'd love to see.