1. Simon threw some fine cloth over the boathouse lights for a deeply romantic vibe.
Talk about setting the perfect mood, bravo Simon!
2. The blood oath bound to Clary is called, "The Burnt Flesh".
We wonder why...
3. Aldertree is studying up on the Art of War.
This guy needs all the help he can get.
4. Jace's crushed face when Clary told him she needed Simon!
Seeing Jace like this breaks our hearts.
5. Raphael has a sister who is 78 years old.
And he cooks for her every Sunday! You are so adorable Raphael.
6. Clary spent FIVE summers at summer camp to perfect her paddle whacking skills.
Camp Winnipesaukee, to be exact...
7. Aldertree threatened Alec with a psych evaluation?!
Don't you hurt our Alec.
8. Maia was rocking a Rock Solid Panda shirt.
We are so incredibly jealous of this.
9. Seelies are incapable of lying.
They will bend the truth, however...
10. The moment Magnus realized that Isabelle was addicted to Yin Fen.
It's about time!
11. Maia's Werewolf fangs might actually be more terrifying than Vampire fangs!
Don't get on her bad side.
12. Madzie can turn hot chocolate into a popsicle?!
Is this superpower exclusively for chocolate flavored drinks?
Catch up on the new episodes of Shadowhunters right here on Freeform!
And tell us in the comments if we missed any blink-and-you'll-miss-it moments.