1. When he tried to stop Clary from going into the Institute.
Is it because she has no shoes on? Whatever, Raj. This isn't a 5 star restaurant!
2. When he barged in on Izzy and Magnus while Alec was in a coma.
Sure Aldertree did all the talking, but Raj sure didn't look too upset to be there. He's clearly on #TeamAldertree.
3. When he was basically Aldertree's sidekick.
Is Raj even known for being a good Shadowhunter? Remember when he got knocked out by Izzy's whip?
4. When he was just following orders.
That is the WORST excuse in the book.
5. When he didn't appreciate how stressed and upset Magnus was.
Have you noticed that Alec is HALF DEAD?
6. When he wanted Magnus to be his own personal maid!
That might be a slight exaggeration. But he could have helped with the mess.
7. Again with the "orders" excuse!
Do you really "feel" him, Raj? Because you're not acting like it.
8. When he tried to separate Magnus from a very sick Alec.
Has he not heard of Malec? Does he live UNDER A ROCK?
9. When he got REAL rude REAL fast.
You do NOT talk about a Warlock's age, Raj. Guess who won't be invited over for cocktails anytime soon...
10. When he was surprised by Magnus' reaction!
Maybe you shouldn't threaten "old" Warlocks, Raj. They tend to be the most powerful.
11. When he forced Magnus to the edge and Izzy had to intervene.
Didn't these two have enough on their plates with Alec practically at death's door?
12. When he was TERRIBLE at impersonating Alec.
OK, we get that he was unconscious and doing it against his will. But would it have killed him to put in a little more effort? Aldertree figured out the disguise almost immediately! Thanks, Raj.
Do you think we're being too hard on Raj? Or maybe not hard ENOUGH?
Give us your opinion in the comments.