1. Poor Conrad was ordered to find Clary leading to a huge overreaction by Jace.
And now he is super dead.
The man was just following orders.
2. Likewise, Midori just wanted to find Magnus Bane, before Luke went all werewolf on her!
3. Demons in general!
The Ravener Demon in Clary's apartment is just innocently going about its job to murder Clary.
However, Jace swoops in and straight up murders the demon back!
Give the demon a chance Jace, jeeze...
4. This crazy demon lady was just participating in some shady Mundane blood transaction before not too long she ended up getting slaughtered by Jace!
Demons should really steer clear of Jace...
5. She even got poor Pangborn in trouble, when the club's owner cracked down on him for anti social behaviour.
This was only the beginning for Pangborn as he successfully stopped Dot from escaping Valentine's evil lair.
That didn't seem to bother Val, and Pangborn was turned into a monster anyway!
6. Seelie scouts were just innocently spying on Valentine until they got Pangborn'd to death.
7. Raphael was tasked with making sure Simon remained put, and it cost him one fabulous jacket!
8. Captain Vargas just tried to keep the peace within her own precinct... And it resulted in her untimely death.
9. The Police helpdesk lady was just innocently going about her job until Alec laid down the charm on her and stole her identity!
10. We would usually despise people for laying their hands on our Jace, but these poor cops have been tricked into thinking Jace is a terrible human.
When in fact he is the loveliest, most beautiful man in the world...
11. You'd think all the Java Jones lady would have to do is make delicious coffee for everyone but instead...
She had to serve some crazy guy who thought he was a vampire!
12. Fisk asked legitimate questions regarding murder. As a consequence, he ended up being kidnapped and strapped to a chair.
And being threatened by some crazy guy who was definitely a Vampire!
13. This Forsaken was sent in for some Chinese food and ended up becoming Werewolf food instead.
14. And we cannot forget about Raj, the martyr for all innocent people who are just trying to do their jobs!
Do you remember when Jace caught him rifling through Clary's drawers upon the request of the Clave and he got many angry words directed his way?
Or when Raj is just doing what he is told by escorting Meliorn to the Silent Brothers?
He is quickly introduced to what gravel to the face feels like by Izzy!
OR when Alternate Raj was doing his job as doorman to the letter at the party, and ended up getting shamed by Alec!
We salute you Raj.
Who do you think are the real victims of this series? The totally innocent Forsaken?
Share your thoughts in the comments!