1. When you take off your make-up at the end of the day and look like a completely different person.
2. When you haven't had your morning coffee and people are trying to talk to you.
3. When someone asks you for a favor and then uses guilt to put more pressure on you.
4. When your parents want to know why you failed your college exams.
5. When your best friend comes back from her year abroad and takes control of the squad.
6. When someone is rude and they know you're going to roast them in your memoirs.
7. When you know you've done something wrong, but you don't have the energy to figure it out.
8. When you get in trouble and immediately know who snitched.
9. When you give someone your digits but are suspicious that you'll never hear from them.
10. When people try to warn you that life after college is VERY DIFFERENT.
11. When you're trying to be cool but also realistic.
12. When you can't think of a comeback so you just shake your head and walk away.
13. When you force a friend to spend time with you but pretend it was a mutual decision.
14. When you record the most recent episode of Shadowhunters and someone deletes it.
This season has even more heartbreaking, intense, and hilarious moments than ever before!
How many of these made you go "same!"? Tell us in the comments.