This week on Shadowhunters, Maia and Simon went off on a mission to find Luke and bring him home.
At first they were kind of reluctant partners, but as they spent more time together they actually started to act like friends. Simon is adorable and dorky, while Maia is sarcastic and fierce. But they worked really well together and managed to save Luke from himself. Here are the many reasons why we LOVE this little duo:
1. Maia is really blunt.
This girl says it like it is.
2. Actually, Maia and Simon are both really honest people!
They have at least one thing in common.
3. At first, Maia didn't want Simon to come with her to find Luke.
But she was actually looking out for him! She knew it could be dangerous.
4. She tried to warn Simon to stay away, but he wouldn't listen.
Luke is like a father to him and Clary. There's no way Simon would give up on him.
5. In the end, they decided to work together!
And so Team Mimon was formed. The greatest team in all the land.
6. They really bonded when Maia filled Simon in on her history with Jace.
Finally Simon has found someone who dislikes Jace as much as he does!
7. And Simon finally had someone to talk to about what it's like to be a Downworlder.
He has a lot of Shadowhunter friends, but he was also banned from the Institute by the Clave representative!
8. They shared funny stories about dealing with their new lives.
Poor Maia woke up naked at school after a night of being a Werewolf!
9. Maia also opened up about how lost and confused she was when she first changed.
Simon could totally relate to that feeling of losing control.
10. And they both have Luke to thank for being their Downworld mentor!
He's such a great guy ❤️️
11. Simon put himself in danger to save some Mundanes from Werewolf Luke.
Maia was there as backup. And also to make sassy comments.
12. He reminded Luke of all the people who cared about him.
The memories helped Luke to reconnect to his humanity and change back into a human.
13. Maia was totally impressed by Simon's sensitive side.
Same, Maia. Same.
14. And Simon was really moved by the beautiful speech Maia gave to Luke.
They both really care about Luke. He's lucky to have them in his life.
15. They had a cosy chat back at the Jade Wolf after their night of adventure.
Finally, Simon is getting the compliments from the ladies that he deserves!
16. But it's clear that Simon is not over Clary.
And Maia could see Simon's feelings written all over his face. She obviously likes him! They'd be so cute together.
Have you seen S2E6 yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
Are you Team Mimon? Tell us in the comments.