In Season 2 Episode 9 Valentine kidnapped Simon to use him as bait!
Simon's life was at stake and we didn't know what was going to happen. But then we thought about all of the dangerous situations he has been in before and how he always lands on his feet! Okay, so he is technically dead, but he's still walking and talking so that's good. Watch Season 1 and 2 right here on Freeform, and take a look at some of the other tricky situations Simon has gotten through:
1. When the Vampires kidnapped him to use him as bait to get the Mortal Cup.
But then he totally got rescued...
2. When he ruined Raphael's BRAND NEW JACKET.
Luckily, that dapper Vampire has a whole closet of tailor-made suits -- he even let Simon borrow one for Alec and Lydia's wedding!
3. When the Werewolves kidnapped him to use him as bait to get the Mortal Cup.
Is anyone noticing a pattern here?
4. And then when they hung him upside down and left him without food or water.
But Izzy came along to save him and now he's sort of friends with the Werewolf pack! We said "sort of".
5. When he started a fight with Jace because he temporarily must have LOST HIS MIND.
We're all super grateful that Jace very kindly let him live. Mainly because he knew Clary would be mad if he killed her best friend.
6. When he actually died and was buried in the ground.
That really seemed like the end. And it was a beautiful funeral! But then he came back as a Vampire which means he's not really dead. Right?
7. When Luke shot him a bunch of times.
Okay, so we weren't that worried about him, but it still looked painful.
8. When he was helping Camille escape and Raphael was NOT HAPPY.
You don't want this guy as your enemy. But Izzy saved the day (as usual) and they got safely out of the Hotel DuMort.
9. When Valentine tried to kill him twice in Camille's apartment.
But Izzy and Jace stepped in to save everyone's favorite Vampire/best friend.
10. When Luke said he could stay at the Jade Wolf but not everyone was happy with that plan.
We totally thought the Werewolves were going to attack him, but instead they let him sleep in their cozy boathouse. So generous!
11. When Raphael found him and demanded he track down Camille.
We were pretty sure it was all over in that moment. The last time they saw each other Raphael did try to kill him! But now the Clave have Camille so there's no reason for these guys to be enemies.
12. When Simon was looking through Camille's stuff and he got attacked by a snake!
Is there any worse way to die (again)? It was the exact right time for Simon to perfect his encanto skills.
13. When Simon and Raphael faced off against each other.
If Magnus hadn't been there... Well, maybe they still could have talked things through like civilized adults. But we doubt it.
14. When his sister Becky found his blood stash and threw it away!
And it was daytime so he couldn't go out and get some more. We were pretty sure he would either starve or accidentally feed on his sister! Not great choices.
15. When he got in between Werewolf Luke and some innocent mundanes (AKA Luke's dinner).
Even Maia was worried something would happen to Simon. But our boy managed to get through to the human side of Luke and save the day.
16. When Clary thought Simon was cheating on her and he was in BIG TROUBLE.
Okay so she might not have killed him, but he was probably going to get the silent treatment. At least.
Are you excited about Season 2B of Shadowhunters starting on June 5th?
Don't forget, you can watch all the episodes so far right here on Freeform!