This week's episode had absolutely everything we wanted! We bet Matthew Daddario and Harry Shum Jr. are loving all the Malec!
Shadowhunters season 2 episode 6 saw the first official Malec date, a meeting with the amazing Iron Sisters, Magnus and Alec going on a date, Aldertree being evil, Luke going rogue, Malec spending time together in a romantic way, Simon making friends with Maia, Jace being a rebel, MALEC KISSING AT THE END OF THEIR DATE. Yes. This week was magical! Check out our Shadowhunters recap of all the super important things we learned in S2E6.
1. The Iron Sisters are badass female warriors that make all the Shadowhunter weapons.
They were all previously Shadowhunters themselves, like the Silent Brothers.
2. Jace wants Clary to hide her new Rune-creating ability from everyone.
Even Izzy and Alec! That's cold, Jace. Ice cold.
3. Raphael had to encanto Simon's mom to help her forget what she saw.
Kind of wish WE could forget the sight of him drinking rat blood. *Shudder*
4. Aldertree is using Izzy to uncover any secrets Valentine's daughter might be hiding from him.
This guy just gets more and more evil in each episode.
5. The Werewolves can't find their pack leader so they're abandoning the search!
Alaric is a terrible friend. What happened to no man left behind? Does that not apply to wolves?
6. But Maia and Simon aren't going to give up that easily.
Time for a Were-Vamp road trip to save the day!
7. MALEC OFFICIALLY WENT ON THEIR FIRST DATE!
It was amazing and adorable, but also filled with awkward moments. Like this one...
8. Izzy and Clary went on a mission to ask the Iron Sisters for help defeating Valentine.
Izzy used to want to join the Sisters, so visiting them is a big deal for her.
9. Now we know for sure that Clary doesn't have Demon blood like her brother.
The Iron Sisters made her do a purity test.
10. But Izzy DOES have Demon blood in her system! The stuff Aldertree gave her is made of Vampire venom.
The Iron Sisters wouldn't even let her in the citadel. That was her dream!
11. Maia met Luke back when she was first turned into a Werewolf.
She didn't even know what was happening to her. Luke might have saved her life!
12. Magnus has been with 17,000 PEOPLE in his life.
Yes! You heard the man. 17,000. I mean, we're not judging, but no wonder Alec is FREAKING OUT!
13. Aldertree is making Jace do all the worst Institute jobs so that he'll want to leave.
Could this Clave representative get any more slimy? He's so evil!
14. The Soul Sword can be used to destroy all Demon-blooded creatures!
Which means that if Valentine is able to activate the Soul Sword, he could kill all of the Downworlders. What about Luke, Simon, Magnus, Maia, and Raphael? SOMEONE PROTECT OUR BABIES!
15. Luke lost control of his Werewolf side due to the grief he was feeling over Jocelyn's death.
Luckily Simon and Maia were able to talk him down before he hurt anyone.
16. Alec and Magnus have realized that making a relationship work takes effort.
But they are totally willing to give it a try! Finally. *Smooch*
17. Jace has been forced out of the Institute by Aldertree.
Not only does he interrupt Malec's date, but he wants to crash with Magnus!
18. Simon and Maia are getting really close after their road trip. #Mimon
And is it possible that Clary is a little bit jealous?
19. Izzy is still loyal to Clary and willing to lie to Aldertree to protect her friend.
She knows about the new Rune that Clary created, and she's keeping that information to herself.
20. Sister Cleophas is secretly a member of the Circle!
She stabbed her friend and now she's on the run. What does this mean?
Have you seen S2E6 yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
Tell us how you feel about everything that happened in this episode down in the comments section!