1. At the end of Episode 2 we saw Alec slip into a coma while trying to find Jace with the Adamas.
2. Jocelyn felt really guilty (as she SHOULD) and wanted to help.
But Magnus was like STEP OFF, FAIRCHILD!
3. Magnus was just so worried about his soulmate that he was taking it out on Clary's mom.
It's not really her fault. Poor Jocelyn, she looks so upset!
4. Then Aldertree insulted his magical abilities.
Em, sorry Victor. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
5. So Magnus tried to explain the situation in simple terms that even a Clave representative would understand.
To be fair, Alec kind of is sleeping beauty. Look at those cheekbones.
6. Because you best believe he would not be leaving Alec's side until the danger had passed.
Malec are everyone's OTP. Even Raj knows that.
7. We would have been so scared for Alec if he didn't have Magnus with him.
He's the High Warlock of Brooklyn and he loves this Lightwood boy. No way was he going to let us down.
8. Raj was put on guard, and for some reason he decided to unleash his sarcastic side.
NOT THE TIME, RAJ. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
9. And Magnus reacted in a perfectly natural and professional way...
10. He was so angry that Izzy had to physically hold him back!
Our poor baby is stressed, and scared, and broken hearted. He was bound to snap! Raj is lucky that Izzy is so strong.
11. And we know that Izzy has been waiting for Malec to happen since she was a kid!
All she ever wanted was for someone to love her brother the way that Magnus does.
12. If you ever doubted this Warlock's feelings for archer boy...
Not that we ever did!
13. You know their love is real after this episode!
Guys, this moment completely choked us up. He's literally just begging Alec not to leave him! *cries*
14. Especially when Magnus thought of one last piece of magic that might do the trick...
Wait for it.
15. THAT'S RIGHT IT'S TRUE LOVE'S KISS, Y'ALL!
Is there anything more magical than that?
16. Reminder that Magnus said this:
17. And then did this:
OK, are we all up to speed? Just checking.
18. Anyway, the kiss didn't work. That doesn't mean it's not still true love!
And his magic was only barely keeping Alec alive.
19. For one really horrible moment Magnus thought he had lost the love of his life.
If you didn't start sobbing at this moment then you have a heart of STONE!
20. But Jace used his Parabatai connection to call Alec back from the brink!
Magnus and Clary had this really cute moment where they just grabbed each other's hands for support. Poor Izzy was shaken.
21. And Magnus had this look of disbelief like he was afraid to accept the miracle he had just witnessed!
He genuinely couldn't believe that Alec was back. It was too much to handle.
Have you ever shipped Malec harder than you did in this episode?
Share all of your emotions and thoughts in the comments.