1. Help Clary with her boy troubles.
2. Drink cocktails with Magnus.
They used to be besties!
3. Hide more things in Tarot cards!
Who doesn't love a good scavenger hunt?
4. Be Alec's surrogate mom.
He needs motherly support and Maryse has some...issues.
5. Re-open the antique shop.
All her customers have probably started buying retail furniture at this point.
6. Freshen up!
If it were us, we'd be very much looking for a shower.
7. Gossip with the Lightwoods about their old Circle days.
They really need someone to talk to besides each other.
8. Tell Clary about her missing memories.
9. Go on a date with Luke.
He loves her so much!
10. Convince Valentine to stop trying to take over the world.
She's basically the only person he might listen to!
11. Do some art.
You know what's more fun that fighting demons? Painting them!
12. Make chicken cacciatore.
13. Reheat any leftover chicken cacciatore.
It's the gift that keeps on giving!
14. Throw knives at Valentine.
She needs a back-up plan in case she can't convince him to stop being evil!
15. Talk to Maryse about Malec.
Maybe she'll be able to convince her that Alec is happy!
16. Fix the alliance with Raphael and the Vampires.
If anyone can do it, Jocelyn can!
17. Star in more flashbacks!
18. Be Simon's surrogate mom.
He can't really tell his own mom about the Vampire thing...
19. Convince Jace to rejoin the forces of good!
20. Hug Clary.
She really needs her mom right now.
21. Kill all the demons and SAVE THE WORLD!
If she's not too busy with the other stuff on this list...
Jocelyn has been asleep since episode one!
What do you think she'll do now that she's back in action? Let us know in the comments!