1. The cast headed off to New York Comic-Con!
2. But hang on, who ever could be missing?
3. Why Harry Shum Jr was already on his way to Comic Con...
4. He met Cassandra Clare there and together they revealed the cover for her new book Lady Midnight!
5. Just look how amazing it is!!
6. And speaking of amazing... There were demons at Comic Con, people!
7. In the massive NYCC display case, a fan got up close and personal with Izzy's whip.
8. Fans at Comic Con also got a great look at Alec's bow.
i actually teared up and len went away and a single tear rolled on my cheek now im fine. this is alecs bow pic.twitter.com/qV0fSWwe3w— little archer boy ➵ (@ithinkurkewl) October 8, 2015
9. And don't forget the most bad ass of all... Jace's seraph blade.
10. There was a ton of stuff to do at NYCC, including a Shadowhunters giveaway for this incredible Marvel style poster.
11. The NYCC Shadowhunters team were even giving out free temporary tattoos to fans!
12. Not to mention the free putty and stickers!
13. And here it is in all its glory: The Shadowhunters Big Comic Con Board with lots of exclusive photos!
14. And Cassandra Clare told us just how much she enjoyed the Shadowhunters booth at NYCC.
15. I mean who wouldn't when you get to pretend you're a Shadowhunter for a moment!
16. The cast and Cassie got to hang out together.
17. And hosted an absolutely killer panel. Stay tuned for more on that!
18. Emeraude showed off her drop dead gorgeous outfit for the event.
19. Team photo!
20. Harry and Isaiah then went off the grid.
21. The cast then traded in their seraph blades for lightsabers.
22. Before Dom got greedy and made himself a super saber!
23. Unfortunately NYCC had to come to an end and the cast headed back up to Toronto.
If you weren't able to make New York Comic Con, don't worry! There is plenty more exclusive videos and photos from the event including snippets of the Shadowhunters panel. Let us know what your favorite part of NYCC was in the comments below!