1. Whether it be the Clave, the Circle or Downworlders, everyone is after the Mortal Cup!
2. Simon has found himself in a rather sticky situation involving vampires.
3. On the bright side, the vampires that kidnapped Simon are locals!
4. They hang out at this lovely little venue known as the Hotel Dumort...
5. Clary shows her compassion and stubbornness when she refuses to give up on Simon.
6. On a side note, kidnapping mundanes is a big no-no!
7. Did you know vampires are immortal?
8. But watch out, they don't like getting their clothes ruined.
9. Simon Lewis is one tasty mundie!
10. If you find yourself in need of Grade A Shadowhunter weapons, head on down to your local cemetery!
11. Clary is quite the natural with a seraph blade.
12. Oh, and there's some serious chemistry going on with Jace and Clary...
13. Vampires find the living absolutely exhausting!
14. Meliorn appears to live in a tent.
15. Although a pretty pimped out one we must say.
16. And be warned: Seelies can't lie... but they certainly will bend the truth.
17. Vampires can get rather frisky in public...
18. And who can blame them when they are this irresistible?
19. Top tip: Don't get caught in a vampire's encanto, or you're pretty screwed.
20. Camille knows how to make one mean Bloody Mary.
21. Hodge will look the other way when our Shadowhunters are up to no good...
22. Jace is fast as hell!
23. Vampires have flying motorcycles, and we really want one!
24. Simon can't handle his drink.
25. Poor Jace has never been in love!
26. Isabelle is pushing Alec to admit his true feelings... But what are they?
27. The Lightwoods mean business, and WILL kick your ass.
28. Clary can now tick killing a vampire off her bucket list.
29. Raphael is... Good? Maybe? Who knows.
30. Clary can't survive without Simon, so why does he look so hurt?
31. Cracks are beginning to form in our favorite Parabatai duo's friendship...
What are some of your favorite things you learned from Episode 3? Let us know in the comments below!