The Winter Finale of Shadowhunters was SO INTENSE!
A bunch of people died, Jace let Simon drink his blood, Valentine activated the Soul Sword, MALEC KISSED, and that incredible revelation about Clary... We're actually running out of space here so check out our Shadowhunters recap of Season 2 Episode 10 below!
1. Madzie helped Valentine get past the Institute Wards. That kid needs a time out.
2. She used her Warlock gills to suffocate or poison the Shadowhunters that tried to stop her.
3. Valentine took Simon with him to the Institute to lure Clary there.
4. Clary, Luke, and Jace found Dot at the fairground. She told them that Jace had the power to destroy the Soul Sword.
5. Magnus looked at the vision the angel had given to Clary, and Jace confirmed the story.
6. Raphael turned off Izzy's phone so that she wouldn't know the Institute was under attack.
7. Alec and Aldertree worked together to fight the Circle and turn off the power source on the Institute roof.
8. Valentine got impatient waiting for Clary and decided to slit Simon's throat as motivation.
9. Maia was furious at Luke for locking her up at the Jade Wolf. And she punched Jace!
10. Magnus portaled Clary to the Institute where Raphael tried to kill her to prevent her from touching the Soul Sword.
11. Jace told the Downworlders about the angel's vision and how this might be their one chance to destroy it.
12. Aldertree told Alec about the Werewolf he had been in love with and had been forced to kill in self defense.
13. Clary let Valentine capture her so that she could feed Simon her blood. But then it turned out to be Jace in disguise!
14. Magnus convinced Madzie that Valentine was lying to her and using her for her magic.
15. Izzy found out about the Institute attack and arrived just in time to save Alec and Aldertree.
16. Valentine found the real Clary and tried to force her to activate the Soul Sword.
17. Luke gathered all the Downworlders he could find together to fight Valentine.
18. Jace risked his own life to destroy the Soul Sword, but it didn't work because he has angel blood in his veins. Not Demon blood!
19. Valentine used it to kill all the Downworlders that tried to attack him in the Institute.
20. Luke got seriously injured while trying to stop his old Parabatai.
21. VALENTINE IS NOT JACE'S FATHER!
22. CLARY IS NOT JACE'S SISTER!
23. Clary had a vision of another rune which she drew on the Soul Sword. Then it disappeared.
24. Jace delivered Valentine to the Clave so that justice could be served.
25. Alec thought that Magnus had died in the Institute battle.
26. That life or death situation made them both realize their true feelings towards each other.
27. Is there anything more beautiful than a MALEC KISS? How about, no?
28. Simon realized that the sun no longer burns his skin.
29. Izzy broke up with Raphael after he put her brother in danger by hiding her phone.
Izzy broke up with Raphael after he hid her phone to keep her away from her family and the Institute. Oh and did we mention he planned to kill Clary...
30. Jace was going to tell Clary that they weren't ever brother and sister.
31. But then he saw her celebrating with Simon and now we don't know what he'll do!
32. We saw a hooded figure walk away with the Soul Sword. Who is this person?
Could it be Sebastian Morgenstern? We can't wait to see Will Tudor play this character in Season 2B!
Have you seen the Winter Finale of Shadowhunters yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
Who do you think has the Soul Sword? Share your theories in the comments below.