1. He has a thing for taking pictures of full moons. Maybe not a great idea for a man who (Spoiler? Is it?)...
Full moons are dangerous for a certain type of person. That's what we'll say.
2. He's the kind of guy you'd love to take home to meet the parents. He was the proud owner of a restaurant called Jo Jo’s BBQ. If that doesn't impress them, what will?
3. He is seriously obsessed with hockey and is a massive fan of the Los Angeles Kings.
4. Seriously obsessed with hockey. He BUILT A HOCKEY RINK in his garage. Now that's commitment!
5. He went to Arizona State University and even played in the 1997 Rose Bowl…
6. … AND ended up playing in the NFL! Uhm. Sheesh.
7. Puppies. PUPPIES!
He has two absolutely ADORABLE Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Buck and Lexi. We love a guy with a soft spot for a cuddly companion, although we have to say, we're a teeny tiny bit jealous!
8. He once won a game show, and has even been an answer on Jeopardy. That'd be one to tell the kids!
9. Uhm. Also? Surprisingly? He's single! HOW is that even possible? I mean, just...
We can't. This is amazing.