1. Just wanting to watch TV all day
2. But feeling totally nauseated by the romantic movies you're watching
In fact, the onscreen chemistry is making you feel MORE sick than you were before
3. Really REALLY hating the taste of the medicine
4. Dramatically assuming you're going to die (and wanting it to happen faster!)
5. Feeling like the world is crumbling around you
6. Hating everyone who suggests you leave the house
Will you actually have any friends after this illness passes? Hmmm...
7. Having a pounding headache and feeling as though you've been beaten up
Possibly by a young lady with mad whip skills
8. Just wanting your parents to take care of you, no matter how old you are!
9. The overwhelming relief when you finally start to feel better and it's safe for your friends to be around you again!
What are your worst/best memories of taking a sick day?
Tell us in the comments below!