1. WE DID IT!! WE WON BEST NEW FANDOM!!
Obviously, we knew we were the best already but now it's OFFICIAL!
2. Seriously though, remember when we won??
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
3. And they were all so grateful to the fans!
We love you too, Maxim!
4. "The fans make this real!"
Damn straight, Dom!
5. Anyway... what were we talking about again?
Other things happened this week too... probably.
6. In other news, the Shadowhunters cast are headed back to Toronto!
Looking good, Harry.
7. Some went by plane...
You can tell he's already in character.
8. Others by sea!
JK, Maxim did not travel to Toronto on a speed boat. How would that even work?
9. But they were all reunited in the end!
These two crack us up!
10. The important thing is that they're back in training for Season 2!
Hot damn, Alberto!
11. And getting wardrobe fittings!
Today was my first fitting for season two of @shadowhunterstv and the ladies brought their A-game. We still have a lot of finessing to do but the team is hard at work to bring you some wild fun looks. This downworlder will be rockin' some seriously cool threads that only a magical warlock can pull off. Stay tuned biscuits! #MagnusBane #FashionHunters #ShadowHunters Check my Snaps: harryshumjr
We all know why Harry is first in line for costume fittings. It's clear he's going to have so many amazing outfits next season!
12. You know who could help Harry with those fittings?
If you don't like my zebra leggings it's because you just don't understand zebra leggings.— Matthew Daddario (@MatthewDaddario) July 17, 2016
The face of fashion: Matthew Daddario. #Trendsetter
13. They're totally ready to fight the Circle!
It's hard work being a traitor!
14. And kick some major Demon ass!
Go Katherine! We'd trust her with our life. And yours!
15. We are so excited to see all these beautiful faces back on our screens!
Lightwoods break noses and accept the consequences.
Stay tuned for more Season 2 updates!
Share this with the biggest Shadowhunters fan you know!