Behind The Scenes At Magnus' Party
In S2E8, Magnus throws an extravagant party to celebrate Max's Rune Ceremony. His apartment was completely transformed into a lavish setting for the Spanish themed event. The cast clearly enjoyed getting dressed up for the occasion and messing around on the luxurious set. Check out the best photos and videos below!
1. Magnus' party had everything we could hope for.
2. The most charismatic host in the Shadow World!
Harry is just effortlessly cool in every way.
3. Glamorous guests.
Your party is officially a hit if these guys show up.
4. Awesome live music.
One-man-band Alberto Rosende is a real crowd pleaser.
5. Everyone's favorite bartender.
Is that Sangria or blood?
6. Handsome and sophisticated men.
Alberto is looking sharper than the Soul Sword.
7. Gorgeous and classy women.
Katherine's beauty never ceases to amaze us.
8. A varied choice of drinks.
The attention to detail in this show is perfect.
9. Stunning décor.
We loved how spectacular Magnus' apartment looked in this episode.
10. And even an ice sculpture!
What more could you want?
11. The cast were loving the party atmosphere.
12. Then Dom and Jack (Max Lightwood) got competitive.
13. Nicola was fiercely guarding the snack table.
14. So Alberto tried eating the décor!
15. And after all that partying, some people just needed a rest!
Catch up on the new episodes of Shadowhunters right here on Freeform!
Tell us in the comments what you thought of Magnus' party!