This season has had some very emotional and moving scenes, but this week we got some comic relief watching Jace and Simon try to hit on girls at the Hunter's Moon! They were both completely adorable and hilarious. Here are our absolute favorite Jimon moments from S2E7!
1. First, Simon arrived about two hours early for his date with Maia.
Play it cool, Lewis.
2. Luckily, a beautiful blond Shadowhunter appeared to keep him company while Maia finished her shift.
Maybe this IS the only bar in Brooklyn...
3. Maia was not super pleased to have to serve her old enemy drinks.
She claimed she spat in one of his shots! Do you think she really did?
4. But there were lots of other ladies who were pleased to spend time with Jace!
THAT SMOULDER, GUYS. LOOK AT HIM.
5. Jace got real with Simon. Real mean!
Maybe he was trying to help, but did he have to be so harsh?
6. But he did offer to give Simon some tips to help him with the ladies.
Can you think of a better teacher than Jace?
7. At first Simon rejected the offer, but then he realized he was making a huge mistake.
And made a Star Wars reference. Never change, Lewis.
8. Jace is a closet Star Wars fan! This is huge!
Maybe these guys have more in common than they think...
9. Jimon discussed what makes women attracted to Jace.
Hmm, probably... EVERYTHING. Yes, it's literally everything about him.
10. Simon was totally selling himself short.
This guy is the complete package: a great sense of humor, a chiseled jawline and the ability to quote any movie by heart!
11. Jace tried to boost his confidence. Kind of.
12. Jace was definitely starting to regret his offer to share his wisdom with Simon.
13. And he was not impressed by Simon's flirting routine.
He's crazy. The ladies love a little shoulder shuffle.
14. His Bond impersonation needed a bit of work.
He likes his blood shaken, not stirred. Actually, either way is fine. He doesn't want to be an inconvenience.
15. But his impression of Jace was FLAWLESS.
Though Jace didn't think so... at all.
16. And then Jace did his own magical impression of Simon!
And he went and immediately scored a girl's number as Simon.
17. Unfortunately, when Simon tried out some of his new moves on Maia, she was less than impressed.
Would you like him if he was checking out other girls over your shoulder? Bad move.
18. Simon apologies and admits he felt he had something to prove.
Maia accepts his apology, but calls him out on exactly what he's hiding from: his feelings for Clary.
Have you seen S2E7 yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
If you're a huge Jimon fan, share the love in the comments below.