1. Fear: parents walking into your room with that 'we need to talk' face.
2. Denial: denying everything and anything before they say a word.
3. Horror: when they start to tell you about their younger years in faaaaaar too much detail.
4. Distraction: thinking of a way to escape.
The door. The window. Portal to nowhere?
5. Avoidance: making no eye contact and hoping they take the hint...
6. Confusion: asking yourself a range of questions.
Who are these people? Why is this happening to me? Will death come soon?
7. Acceptance: finally realizing you just need to sit back and ride the storm.
We could definitely relate to Simon's embarrassing chat with his mom and sis in episode seven! What was your favorite part of this Lewis family moment?!