1. One of the most memorable scenes in the finale was shot in central Toronto.
We would have loved to hear Emeraude sing.
2. They had a lot of fun taking over the city for the day.
Matt obviously didn't get the memo to look serious.
3. Kat tried to sneakily take Matt's arrows.
But it looks like Dom caught her in the act.
4. Dom and Matt were literally inseparable.
Their Parabatai bond is stronger than ever.
5. And producer Matt Hastings brought his adorable son to meet the cast.
That kid doesn't know how lucky he is!
6. Later, Alan filmed his last ever scene on Shadowhunters.
He did an amazing job in his final episode.
7. And everyone congratulated Alan for his huge contribution to the show.
No one has ever been so good at being so evil. We're all going to miss Alan.
8. Alisha and Kat were enjoying the party atmosphere in the Hunter's Moon.
We're excited that Alisha will be a series regular in season 3.
9. Isaiah made a very suave bartender.
We would definitely tip him.
10. These two made each other crack up.
We would love to party with this cast -- it would be the highlight of our lives.
11. And then the whole gang came together to celebrate Season 2 wrapping.
Bring on season 3.
Were you blown away by the season 2 finale? Watch it again now.
And tell us your predictions for season 3 in the comments.