In case you missed it, there are TWO BRAND NEW TRAILERS for Shadowhunters Season 2B!
The first one focuses on Clary and Jace's relationship after Valentine admits they're not brother and sister. Clary is with Simon right now, but could all of that change when she finds out the truth? The second clip shows us that Izzy is still not back to her old self, Malec are enjoying the romance, and Luke is ready for a fight. Don't worry, Season 2B is coming on June 5th and you can binge the whole series with no sign in right here on Freeform while you're waiting!
1. Valentine is being held in some kind of Clave prison.
It doesn't look like the Silent City... Why is he getting better accommodation than Jace got for being a traitor? So unfair!
2. Magnus and Alec are still making time for romance.
Because really, what's more important than love? And we know they love each other because THEY SAID "I LOVE YOU" IN THE LAST EPISODE! Best moment ever.
3. Simon and Clary are all wrapped up in their own little relationship bubble.
Look at how happy Simon is! If your heart isn't a puddle on the floor right now then maybe you don't have one.
4. But -- Jace can't keep the secret any longer!
He has to tell Clary she's not his sister! It's possible that Valentine manipulated him into doing this. We do not trust that guy.
5. Clary is clearly FREAKING OUT! Girl, we reacted the same way.
Does she look happy or sad? Or confused? That is some really weird news to get.
6. Jace sees how happy Clary is with Simon and he doesn't want to screw things up between them.
He's such a good fake brother/friend/potential boyfriend. We honestly don't know who we would choose if we were Clary! Do you?
7. And what about Izzy and Raphael? She ended things with him at the end of Season 2A...
And from this moment in the trailer, it looks like he is still interested. Maybe they'll realize their relationship was based on more than addiction? Still secretly routing for Raphabelle over here!
8. Then there's Luke, just hanging out in some dark room...
9. WITH A KNIFE! IN HIS HAND! A BIG POINTY KNIFE!
So many questions, so little time. Why does he have a weapon? He can literally transform into a Werewolf with claws for hands! Why would he need a knife? Who is he fighting?
10. The most important thing is that the team is all back together! And Valentine has been captured!
They better enjoy these moments of peace before there's another war between the forces of good and evil. It's only a matter of time!
Did we miss anything important from the trailers? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
And check out all of Season 1 and Season 2A right here on Freeform while you're waiting for June 5th. It won't be long now!