Please tell us we're not the only ones who have imagined what it would be like to be a mermaid? Have you ever thought about how badass it would be? Well, we've written out all the reasons why to celebrate Siren premiering tomorrow at 8/7c.
1. You could eat all the sushi you ever wanted.
Infinite sushi that wouldn't cost a thing? Sign us up. 🍣
2. You’d be faster in the water than every Olympian that ever existed.
Who wouldn't like that?
3. You'd be a pretty great synchronized swimmer.
Bonus points for tail splashes.
4. You would have the ability to shapeshift.
There's no doubt that this would come in handy.
5. You could probably bench press a small truck.
No big deal for your mer-muscles. 💪
6. Your hair would always look perfect.
7. You could hold your breath underwater for way longer than anybody else.
Technically you wouldn’t be holding your breath at all, but nobody has to know that. 😉
8. You could speak your mind and nobody could call you out.
Why? Because you're a mermaid.
9. You could probably hang out in a sunken ship.
Which is way cooler than hanging out in some cafe or club.
10. And you'd be completely irresistible to everyone you meet.
The kind of confidence boost we all need.
What do you think the most badass thing about being a mermaid would be? Let us know in the comments!
Don't miss tomorrow's two-hour season premiere of Siren at 8/7c wherever you watch Freeform.