Hands up if the Helen twist was a complete shock.
🙋 Yep. We did not see that one coming, even though the signs were there all along. Check out the clues below, or find them for yourself in the latest episodes of Siren here on Freeform.
1. She knows a whole lot about mermaids.
There's knowing a lot about these majestic sea creatures and then there's knowing too much.
2. She's very secretive.
Slippery like a fish. 🐠
3. She runs a gosh darn mermaid store.
Talk about hiding in plain sight.
4. She took a mermaid into her home without any hesitation.
Other people would have been more scared, Helen.
5. She knew exactly what Ryn needed.
Clearing out the seafood section like that's a normal thing to do.
6. She was a little too distressed by the mermaid beacon.
She totally knew what it would do to Ryn.
7. She was really insistent that Ryn and Donna get back to the water.
Almost like she knew what would happen if they didn't. 🤔
8. She spoke about the Bristol Cove mermaid massacre like she’d been there.
What exactly happened all those years ago?
9. She's very distrustful of the Pownall family.
If what she says about Ben's ancestors is true, then she has a pretty good reason not to trust them.
10. Also did we mention that she totally had scaley skin?
This should have been the red alert moment.
Do you think any other characters are actually a mermaid? Share your theories in the comments!
Catch the latest episodes of Siren here on Freeform.