Siren is definitely getting interesting! With every passing day Ryn spends on land, her relationship with Maddie and Ben seems to grow deeper. Join us as we look at the ways in which Ryn has come to trust Ben and Maddie, and how their bond has strengthened over time.
1. She has come to understand that not all humans are bad.
This is despite what her mermaid culture taught her, and entirely because of Ben and Maddie's influence on her.
2. She returned to land to seek their help.
When the government tried to starve out the mermaids, it was Ben and Maddie who Ryn turned to.
3. She stopped Donna from attacking Ben.
This was a major moment, as it appeared to Donna that Ryn was choosing humans over her own kind.
4. She has started opening up more about herself.
She wants Ben and Maddie to understand her and Donna better.
5. Ben convinced her to override her killer instinct.
Even though she really wanted to kill Decker for what he did to Donna, she listened to Ben in the end.
6. She said that Maddie was "love".
After Maddie explained what the word meant, Ryn told her that that is how she feels about her.
7. And then there's the small matter of those kisses...
8. Maddie convinced her to talk to Dale.
She trusts Maddie's word completely.
9. To prove to Dale that mermaids exist, she allowed Maddie to pour water on her.
Even though the transformation process is extremely painful for her, she knew that Maddie was not doing it to deliberately hurt her.
10. And she cares about their safety.
She was alarmed to hear that Ben was on the ocean the night Donna planned to take revenge.
Let us know your thoughts on Ryn, Ben, and Maddie's relationship below!
And remember, you can watch all the latest episodes of Siren right now on Freeform.