Ryn is enchanting by nature - she just can't help what she did to Ben. So, even though he and Maddie are usually rock solid, we're worried that Ryn has possibly come between them. Check out why below, and then catch the latest development in Ben's obsession with Ryn in Siren episode 9, now streaming.
1. So, we all know that Ryn really cares about Ben and Maddie.
And that they care about her too.
2. She literally spent one of her first nights on land in their bed.
Snug as a merbug.
3. And we can't forget about the time she kissed Maddie.
She knew that's how humans showed affection ... and Maddie is love, right?
4. Or the time she kissed Ben.
Is this just a platonic thing for Ryn? Or does she have romantic feelings for Ben and Maddie?
5. But Ryn's siren song has completely ensnared Ben.
We're not sure Ryn knew what her song would do to Ben, but he definitely started to go off the deep end after he heard it.
6. And he's been steadily growing more and more distracted.
He just can't stop thinking about Ryn.
7. What's worse is that it seems as though he actually needs her song.
It's like a drug.
8. And he's started to have some complicated dreams about Ryn.
Just your standard mermaid sex dream/nightmare - nothing to see here.
9. It's gotten to the point where he can’t make sensible decisions when he’s around her.
His most recent lapse in judgment almost got Maddie and her dad killed.
10. And it's all become too much for Maddie.
We hope she just needs space, but who could blame her if this was the final straw?
Has Ryn finally come between Ben and Maddie?
Will Ben be able to resist the effects of Ryn's song? Let us know what you think in the comments.
Watch Siren, streaming here on Freeform.