Ever since that first kiss in the stitch lab, we've known that Camsten belong together. Still need convincing? Check out our best arguments below, and rewatch Cameron and Kirsten's entire journey through every season of Stitchers, streaming here on Freeform.
1. They had an instant attraction to each other.
This kind of chemistry is too strong to ignore.
2. They were basically destined to be together.
What are the odds they'd meet as kids and meet again as adults?
3. They have always put each other first.
When Kirsten was finally able to feel emotions again, her feelings for Cameron were so complex that she didn't want him to have to wait for her.
4. When Cameron stopped his heart at the end of season 1, Kirsten did everything she could to make sure he came back.
5. And when Kirsten was trapped in the stitch, Cameron did everything he could to save her.
No matter how painful it might be, they will always protect each other.
6. Their first, proper kiss (excluding the one after Kirsten's first stitch) was absolutely electric.
Two whole seasons of waiting and it was totally worth it
7. They were a perfect detective team.
Equal parts snarky and smart.
8. They supported each other whenever a case got to be too much.
Things can get real dark in the stitch, but they were always there for each other.
9. They always forgave each other, even when Cameron betrayed Kirsten by telling Maggie where her mom was.
Because they're the best couple in the world and splitting them up is basically a crime.
10. Their relationship was seriously steamy.
How can you deny this kind of chemistry?
Why do you love Camsten? Tell us in the comments!
Rewatch the explosive Stitchers season 3 finale, streaming now on Freeform.