In Stitchers season 3 episode 7, 'Just the Two of Us', Kirsten had to spend a lot of time by herself, which got us thinking about all the times we've had to do the same. It can actually be pretty cool, but also a little weird. Check out our list of relatable alone time moments below and then stream the newest episode of Stitchers here on Freeform.
1. Feeling totally unprepared when someone suddenly comes to visit.
Yes, you walk around naked sometimes. It gets hot, okay?
2. Getting way too obsessed with your personal projects.
3. Making up drama in your mind that gets weirdly intense.
Imagination is a powerful thing.
4. Losing all perception of time.
You usually aren't 100% sure what day it is, let alone what time it is.
5. You find unique ways to pass the time.
Learning to solve a Rubik's Cube in under thirty seconds is actually your idea of a wild Friday night.
6. Not really knowing how to share a bed with someone else.
If you're not sleeping like a starfish, what's even the point of sleeping?
7. Getting weirdly creeped out for no apparent reason.
Sometimes it's just too quiet.
8. Forgetting to shower.
It's okay, we've all done it at least once.
9. Questioning whether any of your friends really exist.
You probably need some human contact.
10. And getting the heebie jeebies when you have to walk through a dark hallway in your apartment.
Flashlight on phones = best invention ever.
What weird stuff do you do when you're alone? Let us know in the comments.
Watch every episode of Stitchers here on Freeform.