Whether it's because of Camsten, Camanda, or even Livy, the latest episode of Stitchers has got thinking...how do you know you're really into someone new? Check out our list of the adorable and awkward things we all do when cupid's arrow flies our way.
1. You start thinking of pet names for each other.
Queen of Estupidos, Sparky, Stretch, Princess, Rocky, Ace, Jim, Zoltar, Cupcake, Tough Guy, Boomer, Sporto, Buttercup, Pork Chop, Dopey, one of them is bound to stick.
2. You can't believe someone would want to spend so much time with you.
Maybe you were a saint in a past life and this is your reward?
3. You smile whenever you think of them.
Which is pretty much all the time.
4. You treasure even awkward conversations.
5. You take every opportunity you can to call them your boyfriend or girlfriend.
It's just really nice to say it out loud.
6. You message each other all day long.
Text, Snapchat, tagging on Insta, smoke signals...
7. You can't keep your hands off each other.
What's the point in just standing there when you could be making out?
8. Seriously, it's non-stop PDA.
You just can't help it.
9. And you know everything's going to be okay, as long as they're beside you.
Even when your mom is stuck in a futuristic-coffin-stasis-pod-thing.
Watch the latest episode of Stitchers right here on Freeform!
How do you know you've got it bad for someone? Tell us in the comments.