Aren't you glad Stitchers is back?
It was a long week without one of our favorite shows, but it's finally all better. Check out our recap below to get yourself ready for next Monday, or watch season 3 episode 5 right here on Freeform.
1. Cameron is waiting to see his dad, James Miller, who is in prison for operating a Ponzi scheme.
The fire alarm goes off, and Cameron leaves without seeing him. You can't say he didn't try.
2. It turns out that James is being accused of killing a guard, but he's claiming it was self-defense.
Time to get stitching.
3. The stitch reveals that James is telling the truth and that the prison guard was part of a bigger conspiracy.
The big question isn't who would want James dead, but which of the thousands of people he defrauded is it? They're only clue to narrow it down is the name "Bruce" which Kirsten hears in the stitch.
4. We're introduced to little Linus and we learn that he never really had any friends before Cameron.
5. Cameron accidentally tells Maggie that Kirsten found her mother.
6. Linus really struggles when Ivy won't text him back.
7. And Maggie plays a dangerous game when she tells Linus that she is willing to start trusting Ivy.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
8. Camille has flashbacks of her sad childhood as a con artist.
No wonder Camille thinks she's not a good person. 😭
9. Cameron poses as a lawyer and finally reunites with his dad.
10. Camille unintentionally pushes Amanda away.
"I'm sarcastic and cynical, and I'm not very nice."
11. Linus goes full-on badass, saving Cameron from goons who knew he visited his dad in prison.
We had no idea Linus knew how to kick ass, but there you go.
12. Stinger tries to put pressure on Ivy to take part in his twisted game.
But Ivy's having none of it.
13. Cameron realizes that Joe Zeiss, the agent who arrested his father, is the real culprit after figuring out "Bruce" is a codename for Cameron.
Joe stole part of James' ill-gotten money and threatened to hurt Cameron if James ever told anyone the truth.
14. Cameron saves his dad, but he still hasn't forgiven him.
Not yet, anyway.
15. Kirsten visits her mother and discovers that she's gone.
After Cameron told Maggie, Maggie had Kirsten's mom relocated. One step forward, a million steps back.
16. So now there's trouble aboard the good ship Camsten.
17. And the S.S. Camanda isn't looking too great either.
Why can't everyone be happy again?
What was your favorite part of this week's episode?
Rewatch Stitchers season 3 episode 5, streaming now on Freeform.