With June 5th fast approaching, we've got just the recap you need before the Stitchers Season 3 premiere. Check it out below and don't forget, you can stream every episode of Stitchers Season 1 & 2 right here on Freeform!
1. Kirsten was a brilliant computer science student until her unique mental condition attracted the attention of a top secret government agency.
Temporal dysplasia is a fictional condition in which the human brain can only understand the passage of time through complex mathematics and statistical probabilities. It also hampers your ability to feel or recognize emotions.
2. The clandestine "Stitchers" program uses a top secret technology to "stitch" people into the memories of the recently deceased to solve crimes.
Kirsten becomes a stitcher, but soon discovers that solving crimes isn't the real objective of the secret agency.
3. After her first ever stitch, Kirsten kisses Cameron - the Stitchers head neuroscientist.
From then on, Cameron struggles to balance his professional responsibilities with his feelings for Kirsten. Meanwhile Kirsten, who operates on hard facts and statistics, struggles to make sense of her own clouded feelings for Cameron.
4. Cameron and Linus (the brilliant bio-electrical engineer) have a geeky bromance that everyone on the program finds pretty annoying.
Although, it's probably one of our favorite things about the show.
5. Meanwhile, Quincy Fisher - a brilliant homicide detective - investigates the death of Kirsten's childhood guardian, Ed Clark.
Fisher's snooping around Kirsten not only brings back traumatic memories of being abandoned by her real father, Daniel Stinger, but gets the attention of the agency. Fisher joins the Stitchers program as an unofficial detective.
6. Kirsten discovers that Camille, her badass and hilarious roommate, has been spying on her for the agency.
But Kirsten forgives her.
7. Linus and Camille have a one-night stand. While they have a ton of chemistry, Camille doesn't want a serious relationship...at least not at first.
We shipped them right from the beginning.
8. Kirsten turns down a proposal from her long-term boyfriend, Liam.
Then it turns out that Liam was actually spying on Kirsten for her father the whole time.
9. Marta, an unstable ex-Stitcher, takes Kirsten hostage at gunpoint and tries to reveal the "truth" about the agency.
After receiving a mysterious phone call, Marta gives up and walks out to surrender. She's then shot down by the police officers surrounding Kirsten's house.
10. The team discovers that Daniel used a young Kirsten as a test subject to revive his wife Jacqueline in one of the original Stitchers' experiments.
His seriously deranged experiment was a disaster - it appeared to kill Kirsten's mom and it actually caused Kirsten's temporal dysplasia.
11. A mysterious gunman who had been targeting Stitcher agents turns up dead. Cameron figures out that vital info in the gunman's case is embedded in his memory. He stops his heart so that he can be stitched into.
While in the Stitch, Kirsten discovers that Cameron has feelings for her. Once it's over, she realizes that she feels the same way and tries desperately to revive him.
12. Revived at the last second, Cameron finds a new lease on life and tells Kirsten about his feelings for her.
But Kirsten tells him that she isn't ready for a relationship. While stitching into a brain that was still alive fixed Kirsten's emotions, in the same way that stitching into her mom broke them, Kirsten needs time to process the years of emotions she hasn't been experiencing. She tells Cameron he shouldn't wait for her.
13. Maggie's shadowy and secretive boss, Leslie Turner, is murdered under mysterious circumstances. This reveals a dark treasure trove of secrets about the agency.
Such as the secret cyrogenics facility built into the lab to keep Ed Clark frozen until Leslie was ready for him to be stitched into. Not to mention the possibility that Leslie had Ed murdered on purpose.
14. Linus notices an "anomaly" while Kirsten is stitching. Kirsten meets a hacker who hijacks her memories as a young version of Cameron and tries to give her a warning.
But who actually is it? And what do they really want?
15. After proving that super-hacker, Linda Edwards, murdered her ex-boyfriend for cheating on her, Kirsten asks Linda to help her find Stinger.
Linda agrees, and Kirsten is inspired to use advanced mathematics and statistics to try and predict where her father could be.
16. While Kirsten's figuring out her emotions, Cameron dates Nina, and she's awesome. But his feelings for Kirsten don't just go away.
And keeping the Stitchers program a secret makes his relationship with Nina a bit difficult.
17. Camille's deadbeat brother, Theo, has a huge argument with his sister and decides to leave for good...stealing all of Linus' stuff in the process.
At first, Linus tries to defend Theo and hide the theft from Camille. Once she finds out, she kicks Theo's butt and gets all of Linus' stuff back. #GirlPower
18. Camille's given a secret assignment to seduce Liam Granger, Kirsten's ex-fiancé.
Maggie thinks Liam has secret ties to Stinger, which she is totally right about. But it puts a strain on Camille and Linus' relationship and also makes Kirsten uncomfortable. Deciding it isn't worth disrupting the team to find out the truth about Liam, Maggie puts the investigation on hold.
19. Kirsten confronts Liam, and he agrees to tell her the whole truth about Daniel. But before they can meet again, Liam is murdered.
Just as Kirsten was about to get some answers about her father, they get taken away from her. Again.
20. Kirsten discovers that she has a half-sister, Ivy Brown, who has some of the answers she's been looking for.
Ivy, who is working with Daniel, accidentally gives Kirsten the clues she needs to find their father. He escapes and abandons Ivy who is furious with Kirsten, but that doesn't hinder Kirsten's plans to bring Daniel Stinger to justice.
21. Kirsten almost finds her mother alive in a stasis tank, but instead finds a dead scientist. She stitches into this mysterious man, but not before Mitchell Blair - the new agency head - tries to stop her.
The Stitchers team finds out that Mitchell's goons kidnapped Jacqueline after 15 years in stasis and then killed the man - who was Jacqueline's caretaker - for knowing too much. The goons take the whole lab at gunpoint as Kirsten is mid-stitch.
22. They outsmart Mitchell and get back to the stitch. The red hat hacker (A.K.A. Daniel Stinger) tries to trap Kirsten in her own memories forever, but Linus and Cameron hack him back. Cameron is left begging Kirsten to wake up.
And everything ends right there on the biggest cliffhanger in the world.
Are you prepared for Stitchers Season 3? Tell us in the comments.
And rewatch every episode of Stitchers Season 1 & 2 now on Freeform!