So Season 2 ended on a dramatic cliffhanger and since then we've been desperate to find out what happens next. The last thing we saw was Kirsten trapped in her own memory and Cameron doing everything he could to bring her back. We have a lot of unanswered questions so thank goodness Stitchers is returning on June 5!
1. Will Kirsten be able to leave her own memory?
After finally seeing her mother again, all she wanted was to stay with her forever.
2. And is her mother still alive?
Ivy said she is, but Kirsten doesn't entirely trust her.
3. Where is Daniel Stinger and what is he planning?
We know he was working on a big project that needed a huge amount of electricity.
4. Why did the NSA need Kirsten's mother?
According to what Kirsten saw in Dr Khouri's memory, Jacqueline was an NSA asset.
5. Do Cameron and Kirsten have a future together?
Cameron's relationship with Nina was getting serious, but then he kissed Kirsten!
6. And is Fisher going to get back together with his wife?
He and Camille had a connection, but at the end of Season 2 he agreed to go on a date with his ex.
7. Will Linus' father recover?
The last time we saw him he was fighting for his life in hospital.
8. What exactly is Mitchell Blair hiding?
He definitely has some dark secrets. Could he be working with Stinger?
9. Will the Stitch Lab be shut down?
Blair and his men tried to forcibly stop the investigation, but our team overpowered them and trapped them in the interrogation room! We can't imagine Blair is going to be happy when he gets out...
Catch up on Season 1 and Season 2 of Stitchers right here.
And tell us in the comments what you're desperate to find out in Season 3.