1. When Daphne went to Professor Marillo after she saw the cotton balls on the lawn in front of the BSU.
She told Professor Marillo that, according to her friends, the cotton balls were not an isolated incident, and that action needed to be taken.
2. When Travis was working so hard to ensure he would be in good shape for regionals.
Although this just made it all the more devastating when John chose Chris as the starter.
3. When Professor Marillo admitted the medical department had been hasty in denying Daphne credit for the work she did in China.
How many people actually admit to making mistakes?
4. When Iris was not afraid to stand up to one of her best friends and tell her why she was wrong.
Standing up to your friends is a LOT harder than standing up to your enemies.
5. And then afterwards when Daphne confronted Professor Marillo about the incredibly loose punishment the cotton ballers received.
They couldn't prove intent?! It was all over the lawn!!!
6. When Iris decided to go on a hunger strike until the cotton ballers were expelled.
Daphne thought there were safer ways to go about it, but would they really make a difference? They hadn't so far.
7. When Kathryn stood up to that sleezy donor who was ALL over her.
8. And then when she stood up to the colleague who had told her to flirt with the donor.
PFFFFT. We'd like to see that guy be asked to put on a short dress to secure a deal. What a chump.
9. When Travis and Emmett rekindled their friendship.
Although then Travis spotted Emmett's tattoo and it all went horribly wrong. Our hearts were mended and broken all in the same second.
10. When Daphne told Sharee that the student who had threatened her had been expelled, but Sharee wasn't happy about it.
Well, she was happy that the student was expelled, but she was furious at the injustice of it all. He was expelled, but the cotton ballers were only suspended for three days? HOW is that fair?!
11. When Daphne went to Iris and explained that she would never understand what it's like to be her, but that she would like to offer her support.
And Iris let her join the protest!
12. When the protesters absolutely refused to move from the lawn until the cotton ballers were expelled.
By far the most inspiring moment of them all.
Catch up on the new episodes of Switched at Birth right here on Freeform!
What did you find most inspiring about this episode? Tell us in the comments.