If you have seen Season 5 Episode 7 then you are probably STILL CRYING.
And we totally understand what you're going through. The creators of Switched at Birth obviously wanted us to completely breakdown during this special episode -- and it worked! Here are some of the most emotional moments from the 100th episode:
1. When Angelo appeared and for a second we thought he might be alive!
Totally realistic possibilities: every episode since his death was a dream, or he was in witness protection this whole time, or no one ever explains, but we don't complain because we're so happy to see him again.
2. When Daphne woke up and crushed all of our hopes in an instant.
3. When Ally showed her scar and Bay felt Angelo's heartbeat.
4. When Regina looked so confused and upset after she found out who Ally was.
5. When Emmett told Travis that he wasn't really part of their family!
6. When Melody showed us how worried she was about Emmett and tried to make Travis understand.
7. When Bay and Daphne felt like they lost Angelo all over again thanks to Ally.
8. When Daphne had one more conversation with her dad.
9. When Emmett and Travis had the friendship reunion that we have been waiting for ALL SEASON.
10. DO WE EVEN NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY THIS TURNED US INTO A SHELL OF A PERSON?
11. When Regina felt Angelo's presence and it made her so happy.
12. Same, girls. Same.
Have you seen S5E7 of Switched at Birth yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
And tell us which moment made you weep uncontrollably in the comments.