If you did not cry at least once during S5E5 "Occupy Truth" then you have a heart of stone!
Iris, Sharee and Chris stood up for justice and fought for their rights in this emotional episode. Here are some of the moments that completely inspired us:
1. When Sharee stayed calm and polite even though the Dean wasn't taking her complaints seriously.
2. When Sharee was determined to keep helping the BSU fight for equality on campus even though she could get in trouble.
3. When she opened up to Regina about her own personal experiences of racism.
4. And then used that as motivation to get the rest of the signatures the BSU needed for their petition!
5. When Iris wouldn't let Keeshawn make her feel ashamed of being raised by a wealthy white family.
6. When the Black Student Union refused to back down even though Dean Peterson had denied all of their demands.
7. When the protesters removed the Sherman Building letters while sharing stories of the discrimination they had experienced.
8. When the other members of staff tried to convince Dean Peterson to take the protesters seriously.
9. When Keeshawn apologized to Iris and they focused on their similarities rather than their differences.
10. When Chris admitted how scared he had been when the police were trying to arrest him.
11. When Travis and the other members of the team chose to stand with Chris and sit out the big game.
12. When Sharee realized what Chris was doing and she was so proud of him.
13. When the BSU found out that all the other teams were sitting out their games, and that the President was ready to listen to their demands.
Have you see S5E5 of Switched at Birth yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
Tell us which moment inspired you in the comments.