1. He can cook.
AND he's modest. He said that he only "tries," but Regina said that he's amazing at cooking. *sighs*
2. He didn't say hi to Aidan that one time.
He just staaaaared him down. Basically, he knows who the good people are and that Aidan is not one of them.
3. He's great at those subtle hints.
We all love a subtle hint, don't we?
4. And obvious compliments.
Which we love even more.
5. In fact, he'd be like your very own personal cheerleader!
Who doesn't need one of those?
6. He'll always defend you.
Ooft, we wouldn't want to get on his bad side.
7. Speaking of bad, he can make the best out of a bad situation.
That sounds amazing, Luca. AMAZING.
8. HE CALLED AIDAN A DOUCHE!
Yes, Aidan is a douche.
9. He's just so positive!
And positivity is infectious.
10. He says things like:
And you totally believe him.
11. HE CALLED AIDAN A WEASEL!
Yes, Aidan is a weasel.
12. He's got a good head for numbers...
13. But he also knows that they are not important when it comes to love.
Did anyone else tear up at this?
14. And he looks like the BEST kisser.
Watch S5E2 of Switched at Birth right here on Freeform!
Do you think Luca would be the perfect boyfriend? Tell us in the comments!