Daphne and Mingo (Dango?) were, hands down, AMAZING together.
And, we're not going to lie, we were kind of hoping that they would run straight back into each other's arms as soon as Daphne got back from China. Although they did sort of run straight into each other's arms, but then Mingo told Daphne that he was seeing his ex-girlfriend again -- WHAT? We haven't even met this girl, but we already know that Daphne is WAY better for Mingo. Check out our 18 reasons why they should get back together below...
1. Mingo was SO happy to see Daphne back from her travels.
It kind of looked like his heart stopped there, don't you think? Yes, it definitely stopped. Definitely.
2. And could Daphne's smile get any bigger?
No way! That girl literally looks like she could burst.
3. They hugged for a really long time.
A reeeeeeally long time. And it sort of looks like they smelled each other's hair.
4. Daphne always knows when Mingo is talking himself down.
No matter what he says, she knows that he really loves being an RA.
5. And Mingo will tell Daphne all the things he's too scared to tell other people!
See? She knew that!
6. They could literally not stop staring at each other.
They both looked a little dizzy too.
7. Daphne looked so hurt when Mingo told her that he was seeing someone.
NOOOOOOO! Our poor girl.
8. She tried to play it cool, but we could tell that she was really shocked.
So were we, Daphne, so were we.
9. When Daphne said this:
She was really implying that she missed out on Mingo.
10. Mingo was VERY complimentary towards Daphne at the costume party.
She looked hot and he knew it.
*sighs* Mingo, we have the solution to your problem: DON'T JUST BE FRIENDS.
12. But Daphne knew that friendship was better than nothing.
That girl is so wise!
13. Mingo slept on the floor so that Daphne could have his bed.
What a gentleman.
14. Daphne was so supportive of Mingo when he thought he was going to lose his job...
15. And what's more, she totally managed to calm him down!
That's the kind of thing you NEED in a relationship.
16. Mingo just forgets about everyone else the second he sees Daphne.
Yes, it's a little rude, but all's fair in love...
17. They're just great at hugging.
And they're always smiling when they're together! And when they're hugging.
18. And then when Mingo found out that he was able to keep his job, the only person he wanted to celebrate with was Daphne.
She is all he needs. ❤
Have you seen S5E2 yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
Do you want Mingo and Daphne to get back together? Tell us in the comments.