1. If you're an outgoing introvert then chances are people will think you're just outgoing. Or just an introvert.
2. And whenever someone thinks you're just one or the other, you get MAJORLY offended.
3. You often have to really psych yourself up to go out at the weekends.
4. It's not that you don't want to go out and have fun with your friends...
5. (In fact, you actually LOVE being the center of attention when it comes to your close group of friends).
6. It's just that you're terrified of big social gatherings!
7. Because meeting new people kinda freaks you out.
8. So much fear that you'll sometimes forget how to speak.
9. But then at other times, your social skills will AMAZE you.
10. And sometimes you'll even decide to host a party! And you will be the hostess with the mostess.
11. You're a paradox. Like, you hate it when your friends assume they can just pop by...
12. But then at other times you NEVER want them to leave you.
13. And if made far enough in advance, some plans can excite you.
14. But being forced to make last minute plans strikes you with the fear of GOD.
15. Speaking of plans, you can get SUCH a rush from canceling them.
16. Although it's kinda scary talking to your friends about an event that you know you're going to bail on.
17. Oh and if you get another invite you'll scream.
18. But get no invites and...
Yes. It's a mystery.
Catch up on the new episodes of Switched at Birth right here on Freeform!
Did any of these make you say "same"? Tell us in the comments.