There was so much going in Season 5 Episode 8 of Switched at Birth!
If you haven't watched it yet than click here to catch up! Regina and Kathryn stalked Luca's ex-girlfriend, Daphne got pretty intimate with Chris, and Bay had to deal with some financial problems. We also got a surprise when someone from Bay and Toby's past reappeared! Check out all the biggest moments of the episode below.
1. Daphne is a bit hung up on Mingo and the girls want to find someone to distract her.
2. Bay is seriously broke and her parents won't cover her living expenses anymore.
3. Regina is not happy with the grade she receives for an assignment, especially because Luca got an A-.
4. Ally wants to throw a party to help raise money for their electricity bill.
5. Bay bumps into an old "friend" from school.
6. Daphne and Chris are getting along really well. Could he be her new distraction?
7. But Daphne thinks he is using steroids and putting his team in danger of getting disqualified.
8. Toby may be a dad but he's still able to spin records like a pro.
9. Chris seems to be really into Daphne until she accuses him of using steroids.
10. The girls are having a great time at their blackout party...
11. Until Travis and Toby get into a fight with some jerks from the University.
12. Bay comforts Toby when he's upset about people reacting weirdly to Carlton.
13. Then some of the party guests go down into Regina's coffee shop and break all the mugs!
14. Meanwhile, Regina thinks that Luca is cheating on her with his ex who also happens to be their TA.
15. She and Kathryn get caught spying on the ex right outside her house!
16. Daphne decides to tell Kathryn that someone on the team might be using steroids.
17. And Chris is furious that his baseball career might be over before it even began.
18. Toby gives Simone another chance to meet Carlton. She finds him totally charming!
19. Luca confronts Regina about her antics and they decide to trust each other.
20. And Bay reluctantly decides it's finally time to sell her car so that she can pay Regina back for the broken mugs.
We've all got to make tough choices sometimes. Growing up is hard!
Have you seen S5E8 of Switched at Birth yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
Share your favorite moments of the episode in the comments below.