S5E2 had EVERYTHING: romance, betrayal, drama, more romance, vintage games, owls, a little more romance, and robbers! Check out our recap and the all the 24 things we learned below...
1. People are seriously laying into Mingo over his party costume.
Daphne doesn't understand why everyone is so angry -- she totally supports Mingo's decision to dress up as whoever he wants.
2. Bay is on the job hunt.
She's planning on getting a job with an amazing tattoo artist called Noelle.
3. But when she arrives at Noelle's tattoo parlor, she realizes that getting a job won't be as easy as she thought.
Side note: Noelle is a badass.
4. Iris is really upset about Mingo's costume and that Daphne supports his decision.
We hate that they're fighting too! #Daphnis
5. After a bit of persuasion, Noelle offers Bay a job!
Although it's NOT the job that Bay was hoping for...
6. Bay is late for a date with Travis, but he forgives her because he is a beautiful and lovely person.
7. John needs a new pitcher and meets with a very promising young man named Chris.
But Chris wants money and a car, which UMKC can't offer him and so it looks like he'll turn John and Kathryn's offer down. NOOOOOOOOO!
8. Regina and Luca get teamed up with Aidan (that kid who stole Bay's design and sold it as an offensive t-shirt in Season 3) for a business assignment.
Side note: Aidan is still as annoying as ever.
9. Daphne is asked to sign a petition to remove Mingo as Resident Advisor.
And she seriously can't believe it.
10. Since John really likes Chris and his batting average, he wants to get Chris a car on the sly so that he'll accept their offer...
But Kathryn is totally against it.
11. A customer at Noelle's tattoo parlor wants Bay to do her tattoo!
Bay showed her her portfolio and she LOVED her work. If only Noelle would look at it too then she'd see what a great artist Bay is!
12. Regina brings in some vintage video games to entice customers into The Cracked Mug, but Aidan is being as close-minded as ever...
Because he thinks the games are too old, he decides to bring in some modern consoles. Side note: Luca sticks up for Regina the WHOLE time. ❤
13. It looks like Mingo could lose his job!
Daphne coaches him on what to say in his meeting.
14. Noelle is SO mad when she finds out that Bay gave one of her customers a tattoo.
And even though Bay's owl is totally awesome, Noelle ends up firing her! WHAT?
15. Chris turns down John and Kathryn's offer.
Another school is offering him money and a car, and UMKC just can't compete with that.
16. Mingo gets to keep his job!
And it's all because of what Daphne told him to say. Our girl is so smart!
17. But then Iris moves out because she doesn't want Mingo to be her RA.
Iris explains how upset she really is and that she is tired of not having a voice. The conversation leaves both Daphne and Iris upset and it's heartbreaking. Their friendship can survive this, right?
18. The wifi goes down at The Cracked Mug so Regina persuades the customers to try out the "old" games.
She starts up a tournament, which brings in serious coin and proves annoying and close-minded Aidan WRONG!
19. Bay drops by Noelle's to pick up her portfolio and ends up preventing a robbery!
The guys planning on robbing Noelle were discussing it in Mandarin, which of course Bay was able to understand so she told them to get lost. Lucky for Nicole that Bay is fluent in Mandarin!
20. Noelle FINALLY looks at Bay's portfolio and offers her a real job!
21. Luca gets all romantic with Regina...
We're not crying, YOU are.
22. Chris knocks on John and Kathryn's door and takes them up on their offer!
Apparently, the NCA found out that the other school was offering Chris a car and so they rescinded their offer! And you know who informed the NCA? KATHRYN! IT WAS KATHRYN! SHE INFORMED THEM!!! What a badass.
23. Since Bay couldn't go back to China, Travis brought China to her.
This moment had us swooning! IT'S SO ROMANTIC! *cries*
24. And #Tray are better than ever.
Watch S5E2 right here on Freeform!
What was your favorite moment of S5E2? Was it Travis's Chinese paradise? Tell us in the comments!