The Season 5 Episode 10 Recap is here.
If you didn't cry while watching the Switched at Birth Series Finale then you have a heart of stone! We don't think they could have ended the series in any other way. It was truly beautiful. Read over the recap below to relive all the major feels. And remember, you can watch the full episode again here on Freeform
1. Regina told Kathryn that it had been five years since the switch happened and they first met!
They really did hate each other back then. *cries* They've come so far!
2. And THEN she told her:
WHAT? Although we guess her decision made sense. She wanted to give Toby and Lily the guest house, which was really lovely of her, but still...*more cries*
3. Bay told her parents that she was going to be featured in this month's Live Ink magazine!
AND that there was going to be a big party to celebrate the magazine's 100th year that they were all invited to. Congratulations from us too, Bay! We were so proud of our girl. John, however, was more interested in how much money she was getting for it.
4. Travis told John that he had decided to take up the offer to play baseball in Japan...
But that he didn't want to tell Bay until after the party. How was she going to react?
5. Mingo finally apologized properly to Iris.
And she accepted his apology! We're so glad they made up.
6. After Iris left, Daphne and Mingo told each other that they and their respective "partners" were good.
We're not going to lie, it was totally awkward and you could just tell that they were still completely in to each other.
7. Toby told Lily that being a DJ was not as fun as it used to be.
He said that he wanted to feel the way Lily does when she interviews students.
8. When Regina told Luca that she was moving out of the guest house, he suggested that they move into a place together.
Regina had a seriously steamy flashback of being with Eric, but still accepted Luca's offer. It was a pretty hesitant acceptance.
9. Bay asked Noelle how long it took her to make a name for herself in the tattoo world.
Noelle told Bay that she made it as soon as she inked a big client and that there was going to be a big client at the party that night! If Bay inked her, she'd be set.
10. Daphne and Mingo found out that they were going to be competing for the same medical internship.
They seemed totally chill about it!
11. Melody told Regina some big news.
Although she said that they hadn't decided on anything yet.
12. And then Emmett told Bay that if Melody moved, he was going to go with her.
His plan made complete sense, but we were totally welling up inside. And outside.
13. Kathryn found out that John had known that Bay wasn't his biological daughter a month before Kathryn did!
14. Daphne had her interview for the internship, but the doctor who interviewed her was AWFUL.
What was he TALKING about?
15. Bay and Daphne spotted Jordan DeVille at the party.
This was Bay's chance to land a big client and get herself put on the tattoo map!
16. Daphne, Bay and Toby reminisced about all the trouble they'd gotten up to in the past.
Oh the memories.
17. Noelle helped Bay score an appointment with Jordan DeVille!
She finally admitted how great she thought Bay was! We knew she was just a big softie really.
18. Are you ready for this? Regina broke up with Luca.
That person was Eric! She was still in love with Eric!
19. Daphne asked Kathryn if she thought it was worthwhile her pursuing a career as a doctor.
Kathryn OF COURSE said that it was.
20. A cafe owner got annoyed at Harrison, a person with Down Syndrome, but Toby was able to resolve the situation.
He told the owner that he just needed to be patient with Harrison.
21. Bay told John that she'd just landed her first big client, but John STILL wasn't impressed with her career choice.
This spiraled into an argument about how Travis was kicked off the baseball team, which lead to John telling Bay that he'd got him a chance to play pro in Japan!
22. Bay talked to Travis and he told her that he couldn't turn down the offer, but that he really wanted her to come with him to Japan.
Bay totally understood and said that she would think about it.
23. Toby met Harrison's caretaker, Nina.
He was pleasantly surprised to find out that she also had Down Syndrome.
24. Kathryn confronted John about the DNA test he took without telling her.
John said that it totally threw him when Bay took that blood test -- he thought that Kathryn had cheated on him!
25. Kathryn was really upset, but then it dawned on her that even though John thought Bay was someone else's daughter, he still hadn't left them.
"Bay may not have been my child, but she's my child". Guys, this line got us right in the feels.
26. Natalie told Melody that Matthew had been kicked out of his house so they went looking for him.
Melody really wanted to help him.
27. Toby told Lily about Harrison and Nina.
Meeting them made him realize that he wanted to educate people about Down Syndrome and advocate for children like Carlton. He'd found his tail!
28. After speaking with Emmett, Bay told Travis that he wanted to go with him to Japan!
It seemed like the perfect way for them to reconnect.
29. Bay also told Travis that she couldn't go with him.
But that didn't mean they had to break up -- it meant that they were stronger than ever.
30. Daphne went back to the doctor who had interviewed her and totally kicked ASS.
She told him that no employer can discriminate against a qualified individual on the basis of disability. We were SO proud of our girl. And you know what else? She could have sued him, but that wasn't her style.
31. Regina went to Eric and told him that he couldn't keep running.
She told Eric that if he turned himself in, he would get some time, but then afterwards, they could have a proper life together! She also said that she would take care of Will while he was gone.
32. Melody asked Gabe if Matthew could move in with them and he said yes!
It meant that she couldn't move to D.C. anymore, but that didn't matter -- she belonged in her own program.
33. Mingo told Daphne that he had actually broken up with Amy.
And Daphne told him that her and Chris were just friends. They had both just wanted each other to think that they weren't single.
34. Which meant...
35. Bay and Emmett shared the most beautiful goodbye ever.
We lost it at this point. Totally lost it.
36. John finally told Bay that he was proud of her.
We knew it.
37. After Regina told everybody that she would be moving out and raising Eric's son until he got out of prison, she shared a really emotional moment with Bay.
Regina told Bay that she was so glad she'd found her.
38. Then Daphne asked Kathryn:
We didn't think it was possible to feel any more emotions, but there you go.
39. And then this happened:
Guys, stop it!!!!!!!!!!
40. And that was the beautiful finale of Switched at Birth.
We're not crying, YOU are.
Watch the Switched at Birth Finale right here on Freeform.
What did you think of the final episode? Wasn't it beautiful? Tell us in the comments!