Whether it's a sex date or a devastating social media witch hunt, these ladies have each other's backs.
The Bold Type episode 3, 'The Woman Behind The Clothes', gave the ladies at Scarlet a lot to deal with. Sutton had to work two jobs; Jane worked to get her political voice heard AND coordinate a sex date and Kat came under attack from social media trolls. But throughout all this, our ladies stayed strong and united.
1. Kat and Sutton provided back up for Jane's chat with Pinstripe guy.
It's not a date unless at least two friends witnessed it, recorded it, posted it online and then spent the whole day talking about it.
2. Kat had some blunt advice for Jane.
We love Sutton trying not to laugh, we love Kat's "c'mon girl" look and we love Jane's sarcastic eye roll.
3. Sutton helped Jane get ready for her "sex date."
Jane: "It's not that kind of date."
Sutton: "Then don't take it off."
4. Kat and Jane caught up in the closet.
And Kat wouldn't stop using the word menstruating. Menstruating.
5. Kat and Sutton worked late together.
We just love how their mini pep-talks keep them going.
6. The girls were really worried about Kat's social media war.
Despite the brave face that Kat was putting on, Jane and Sutton took the online threats seriously. However, they followed Kat's example and stayed positive.
7. Even though they warned Kat engaging trolls wasn't a great idea, they ultimately stood by her.
At that point she didn't need a lecture, she needed her friends.
8. So much love.
Jane's forlorn little "Love you" is the sweetest, saddest thing.
9. Jacqueline gave Kat the most awesome speech.
How does anyone working for this woman ever feel bad?! She's the most inspiring person we've never met.
10. And Sutton watched proudly as Jane developed her article.
She is always ready to hear her friends' great ideas and tell them how amazing they are.
Thank you, ladies, for spreading the gospel of girl love far and wide.
If you want to catch up with the Scarlet team you can stream the latest episodes right here on Freeform.