The Bold Type series premiere introduced us to our new favorite TV friendship. Jane, Kat and Sutton have an amazing bond. They support each other, have fun and love each other like sisters. Let's take a look at everything that made us fall in love with their friendship in episode 1 and 2.
1. Kat and Sutton's surprise celebration for Jane.
They were just as excited as she was about the job because they knew how hard she had worked for it.
2. The way they celebrate each other's strengths.
We want Kat's confidence too.
3. That moment Kat and Sutton were totally in sync.
These ladies just get each other.
4. When Kat and Sutton helped Jane with her assignment.
Stalking the unstalkable requires backup.
5. Later, when Jane needed her, Kat dropped everything.
6. The way they're able to be totally honest with each other.
Real friends will always tell each other what they really think -- even if it's not always what they want to hear.
7. And that they were able to get over their differences without holding onto a grudge.
Not getting hung up on the little things is a key component to any friendship.
8. Kat being Jane's moral support at her appointment with the sexologist.
Who doesn't want their friend to have better sex?
9. When Kat and Sutton made up after their argument.
10. And Kat performing the ultimate act of friendship: removing Jane's yoni egg.
That's true friendship right there.
11. When Jane and Sutton made sure Kat knew how awesome she was when she was feeling down.
These ladies know how to lift each other up.
12. The face that Sutton made at Jane after she published her orgasm article.
That half wink nose wiggle says it all ❤️ .
What was your favorite moment of friendship from the premiere? Tell us in the comments.
And don't forget, you can rewatch episode 1 and 2 of The Bold Type here on Freeform.