Season 2 of The Bold Type is finally here! Did you love the premiere? While there was a whole lot of drama, romance, and amazing friendship moments, we especially liked it when Sutton told Kat that she and Adena are officially a gay power couple. Don't you agree?
1. First things first, if Sutton believes it then it must be true.
Kat didn't even try to deny it.
2. Kat is killing it as Scarlet's Social Media Director.
And kicking ass is exactly what she's doing. Remember when she proved to the board members she was the expert of viral trends? Guy who self-identifies as a unicorn definitely conversation starter.
3. And we all know what an amazing artist Adena is.
We can't wait to see what her next creation will be.
4. They're really committing to each other.
Adena is the first partner Kat has introduced to her parents.
5. They work around each other's schedules.
Even when their jobs have to come first, they always try to make time for each other.
6. They're not afraid to talk about the problems in their relationship.
Although, Adena could probably have picked a better time to bring this up ...
7. They're both willing to put their pride aside and apologize.
8. And by talking through their problems, they're able to resolve them.
They know that being honest with each other will bring them closer.
9. They have an amazing sex life.
Just another crucial element of being a power couple.
10. They understand they both have different ways of doing things.
Their arguments are so chill!
11. And that it's okay - healthy even - to have differing opinions ...
Adena was brave enough to disagree with Kat and her parents the first time she met them.
12. ... because it means they can introduce each other to new ways of thinking.
Adena helped Kat realize that she had been raised with rose-colored glasses, and also that she had the power to take them off.
What do you think makes Kat and Adena a power couple? Tell us in the comments!
And catch the latest episodes of The Bold Type right here on Freeform.